Wednesday 13 May 2020

Who’s Your Spirit Animal? The Truth Might Surprise You

Do you know who your spirit animal is?

Even more important, do you have a personal relationship with your Spirit Animal? You should. They can help you in so many ways, as you’ll see. If you don’t yet, I highly recommend finding out. Because it might not be who you think!  And you may be missing their important messages and guidance too.

First, do you know what a Spirit Animal actually is?

A spirit animal is characterized as a teacher or messenger that comes in the form of an animal and has a personal relationship with an individual. Other names might be animal guides, spirit helpers, spirit allies, power animals, spirit totems, or animal helpers.

WHO is your Spirit Animal?

I’ve been taught that each of us has 9 main ones, and others come along when it’s important to get our attention.

In advanced Animal Talk Coaching & Mastery Club Platinum member Masterclasses I host in The Heart School of Animal Communication, students are guided to discover their spirit animals. The student’s discoveries were mind blowing, and the experience changed their lives for the better on so many levels.

My first experience with this was extraordinary.  During an unforgettable shamanic underworld journey while in an advanced workshop hosted by Penelope Smith, I was guided to find and bring back my partner’s spirit animal. Her’s was a wonderful, mischievous, creative and highly intelligent Monkey.

The monkey spirit animal is a powerful symbol of good luck. This is because it represents a playful and lighthearted version of yourself. The meaning of the monkey seeks to awaken your youthful and cheerful spirit, and the inner child in you.

Monkey rocked her world, literally and figuratively!  But that’s a story for another time.

An unlikely match…?  Meeting my spirit animal shocked me.

So who do you think my partner found for me? I would never have guessed this one.

I can tell you I was absolutely shocked when she returned from her journey and revealed my spirit animal to me.

I’d been imagining all sorts of wonderful animal spirit totems, like Bear, Wolf, Hawk, Horse… maybe the noble Mountain Lion, Eagle, or the nimble Rabbit!

I could barely wait to find out who my spirit animal was. But I never could have imagined the reality.

She said: “Your spirit animal… is a Snake”.

Who’s Your Spirit Animal? The Truth Might Surprise You

Facing my fears.

I could only gape at her with my mouth hanging open as I sat there, stunned. I couldn’t help but think there must have been a mistake.

It’s not that I don’t like reptiles, I love all creatures. But I’d never felt a strong affinity for snakes before, let alone considered them kindred spirits or a guiding Messenger.

I had a healthy respect for snakes, born out of several close encounters I’d had where I felt lucky to have escaped unharmed. Because of that snakes have always been a bit scary for me. They’re not warm or fuzzy or cuddly. In fact, they can kill people.

Surely she’d done the exercise wrong?

So I had to ask: “A snake? Really?” Honestly, I felt scared at first.

But, I took a few deep breaths, gathered my courage as best I could, and got ready to face my fears.

I tuned in to meet Snake.

In my vivid imagination and inner mental monitor, she was huge! She lay coiled around a large tree limb, calmly looking down at me.

Easily 200 pounds or more, she was a stunning iridescent green. She greeted me as I looked up at her.

I asked my spirit animal if she had a message for me?

She did. She talked to me about reclaiming my power and shedding toxic energy.

I was suffering in an abusive marriage. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

Then, she taught me about masks and identities. She told me that just like a snake sheds her skin as she grows, I would also drop away that which no longer served me.

She taught me about transmuting poison—changing and growing something that had been toxic into something beautiful.

I was suffering from advanced Lyme Disease at that time, and through Snake’s help, I began to recover.

She taught me so many things that I needed to learn in order to move forward from the period of life I was in and showed me the importance of boundaries, self-respect, and clarity. She also taught me to appreciate and use my own wisdom.

Are you ready to deepen your connection with animals and start really communicating? Look here to find out about all The Heart School of Animal Communication online courses, classes and Animal Talk Coaching & Mastery Club membership opportunities.  Get started today!

Your Spirit Animal is a Messenger for Clarity, Guidance, and Self Growth Dedicated to Your Highest Good.

Because of her insightful counseling that day I began making changes in my relationships and in my life. I learned how to defend myself better and began standing up for myself more.

It was a life-changing conversation. When I got back home from the workshop I did more research into the meaning of Snake as a Spirit Animal or Totem.

What I found out was so on target, I felt blessed and in awe of the Divine Gift I’d received.

The snake as a spirit animal is powerfully connected to life force and primal energy. In many cultures, the snake is revered as a powerful totem representing the source of life itself.

I found out that when the snake appears in your life, as spirit animal or otherwise, it likely means that healing opportunities, important transitions, and increased energy are manifesting.

Who’s Your Spirit Animal? The Truth Might Surprise You

Snake as a spirit animal is a symbol for healing

As I mentioned above, the snake represents life force. Being a reptile, it is very close to earth energies and is reminiscent of unconscious drives and primal instincts. When the snake appears to you as a spirit animal, pay attention to where you are drawing your energy and how you use it.

If you feel you have an affinity with the snake and think she might be your spirit animal, this could be a signal to be sensitive to your healing abilities, not only for others but for yourself as well.

Focus on cultivating sources of energy and support, especially as they relate to the earth and nature.

Snakes have been revered as symbols of healing powers and opportunities since ancient times. In Greek mythology, Aesclepius, the god of medicine, was depicted with two snakes climbing up a rod. This symbol, called the caduceus, remains today as a common association symbol associated with healing.

Snake as spirit animal—what does that mean for you?

When Snake shows up as your spirit animal, it usually means:

  • An element of healing in your life, either of healing others or being healed;
  • Transformation, life changes;
  • Lifeforce and primal energy is a factor in your life;
  • Spiritual guidance plays a large role in your life.

The snake as a spirit animal can provide guidance about any life changes and transitions in your life, whether they are happening on the physical, emotional, or spiritual level.

You just need to learn how to tune in and listen to the messages.

Tuning in, connecting with the animals and nature around me has been my path for most of my life.  Since I met Snake in 1996, I’ve developed my communication, healing and transformational abilities further and faster and deeper than I could have ever expected.

I feel humbled by that experience, and also in awe of the process of discovery that I have gone through.

Have you met your Spirit Animal yet?

If you’ve been feeling that it’s time to really start communicating with animals and/or you are ready to meet your spirit animals, begin your journey now. Start here at The Heart School of Animal Communication with your free ebook.

Once you have the basics down, you’ll be ready to join the Animal Talk Coaching & Mastery Club. Platinum members have all the Masterclasses including this one that will teach you how to find your own spirit animal.

Did you enjoy this article? Here are some other popular posts:

Buddy’s story: Our experience fostering a puppy mill dog.

How animal connection can heal our own wounds and trauma.

Easing stress for yourself and your pets in challenging times.

The post Who’s Your Spirit Animal? The Truth Might Surprise You appeared first on Val Heart.



source https://valheart.com/whos-your-spirit-animal-the-truth-might-surprise-you/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=whos-your-spirit-animal-the-truth-might-surprise-you

No comments:

Post a Comment