Thursday 8 October 2020

Believe It or Not, Animals See Ghosts…

Bet you didn’t know that I’m a Ghost Buster…  It’s true! 

Hi, I’m Val Heart, the Real Dr Doolittle. I didn’t start out to be a ghost buster, and I don’t talk about it much but I’ve done a lot of work with entities with great results. Because my unique specialty is solving problems with pets using the Heart Wisdom System, as you will soon see, doing this critically important work sometimes takes me to many interesting, unexpected and fascinating places…

Have you ever noticed your animal staring off into space like they’re watching something you can’t see? Or reacting oddly to a certain area for no known reason?  Barking at nothing?  Spooking at something you can’t detect?

That’s because, as a matter of fact, animals see ghosts.

It’s true.  They can sense, feel and see ‘dead people’.

I’m always amazed and intrigued when a consultation takes a spooky turn and I find myself communicating with a deceased loved one or a lost soul who can’t find their way home. Animals see ghosts and they are so glad when they can tell us about it, and when we can help them.

via GIPHY

For instance, one German Shepherd told me that there was a young man’s spirit floating through the walls at odd times and it was very scary for him.

The dog was trying his best to protect his person but all the spirit did was laugh at him.

His person of course thought her beloved dog had lost his mind!  He was viciously attacking and reacting to something she could not see or sense.

Once the dog told us his story, I shifted my focus to address the spirit and we found a way to help the lost ghost go home. Once he left, the dog returned to the loving, happy furrkid he truly was and all was well again.

A dressage horse told me that there was a Native American Indian stationed in the far corner of his practice arena.

animals see ghosts 2

He said the Indian Spirit had warned him away from that area. Nothing his rider did changed his mind about it, and that was that.

In order to solve this perplexing problem, I connected with the Indian who turned out to be a Guardian of the ancient sacred burial grounds that happened to be located on this property.  When I told my client what I’d discovered, she confirmed that in fact, that was true.

We found a way to respectfully negotiate an agreement so that the horses could go into that area for their exercise and practice, and all was well.

When you discover how to hear and understand your animals yourself, a whole new amazing world opens up.

And it’s tons of fun and not really scary at all, I promise.

If you enjoyed this, you’ll love my The Real Dr Doolittle Show interview with author and fellow animal lover Olga Horvat.  We discussed her remarkable “spooky” true story which she wrote about in her book, Paranormal Pooch.  Click the link to go there now!

 

Enjoyed this article? Here are three more to help you:

Who’s your spirit animal? The truth may surprise you.

Are you Highly Sensitive and/or Empathic?

Clairaudience and 7 Ways to Grow Your Intuition

The post Believe It or Not, Animals See Ghosts… appeared first on Val Heart.



source https://valheart.com/animals-do-see-ghosts/

No comments:

Post a Comment