Friday 28 August 2020

Kangen Water Heals Inside and Out

Success Story from Kawika about using Kangen Water for her dog:

“Imua is my very first dog, a Border Collie/Labrador Retriever mix. I’ve had him since he was six weeks old, and now he is one and a half years old.

Recently, I started giving him Kangen Water 8.5 pH to drink, and although he has always been a very healthy dog, I’ve noticed how much stronger and more alert he is now. I must say, “He is a very handsome dog!” He has absolutely no fleas or ticks.  Kangen Water machine SD501

After having him switch to Kangen Water exclusively, one day after I returned from a trip downtown, I walked past his water bowl and I noticed that his water was completely full, untouched.

That was very unusual for him, so I asked my daughter what type of water she gave him.

She replied, “Oh I gave him some tap water from the kitchen faucet.”

Ugh. I immediately threw the water onto the plants and refilled the bowl (about 48 ounces) with Kangen Water and dropped a few ice cubes into the bowl.

He drank it all in a matter of 10 minutes or so. Boy was he thirsty!

He would rather go thirsty and wait for the right Kangen water than go back to drinking tap water.

I’ve noticed since Imua has been drinking Kangen Water that his feces and urine isn’t as smelly as my neighbor’s dogs, he sleeps well (and NOT just because we live in Hawaii), we make sure he gets lots of exercise, and I always bring along of a liter of Kangen Water for him on our daily walks.

My Kangen Water machine is a great investment, and my dog Imua is such a good friend.  He is part of our family and everyone in the neighborhood admires him. I’m sure that he will be around, (GOD willing) for a very long time.”
-Kawika

. . . .

From Val Heart:  I have the Kangen Water SD501 unit and I couldn’t be happier!  It made a huge difference in my Miniature Schnauzer Einstein’s return to health after kidney and liver failure.  And yes, I am a Distributor.  That’s how much I believe in these extraordinary, award winning water machines.  If you decide to order, please tell them I sent you , and give them my name Val Heart, Distributor #72555185.  Thank you!

Interested in getting your own Kangen Water machine?  Click to find out more

Click here to get your free e-book now!

. . .

Affiliate Disclaimer:  This post contains affiliate information which means that I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase at no extra cost to you. 

The post Kangen Water Heals Inside and Out appeared first on Val Heart.



source https://valheart.com/kangen-water-heals-inside-and-out/

No comments:

Post a Comment